Enhanced Due Diligence
Thinking Outside of the Box
Many EDD services offer ‘tick box’ solutions. Enter a name and out comes the ‘report’.
At FFC we don’t do ‘tick box’.
Using state of the art investigative FinTech combined with 30 years Policing experience investigating Fraud and Financial Crime we are able to apply the human element to the process. Applying lateral thought, rather than simply a linear route, ensures that all possible avenues are explored. That extra check that can safeguard your business.
When you need to know more
Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) Reports to help organisations simplify their compliance process, mitigate risk and secure supply chains. Scrutinise potential business associates, Third Parties and Source of Wealth.
- Simplify – the EDD process to meet your compliance needs
- Comply – with Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Bribery and Corruption regs
- Protect – the organisation against reputational risk
What you need to know
- Insight into the subject’s background
- Decision-Making intelligence
- Conflicts of interest
integrity and accountability
- Ethical and Accountable
- Non-Intrusive FinTech and Open Source Intelligence Gathering